OutBüro is seeking sales professionals ready to leverage your current contacts and expand them for unlimited income. Do you have contacts in Fortune 1000, large, and mid-sized companies? Or contacts in all levels of government, education institutions, non-profits or other?
We’re looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
Help us grow. Start out as an independent sales consultant. Potential for the right person to grow into a Sales Director role. Leveraging our transparent Ambassador program. Depending on your experience and contacts we can customize the OutBüro Ambassador program commissions.
Independent Sales Representative Responsibilities include:
- Leverage current and actively expand company/organization decision making contacts.
- Represent the OutBüro Employer Branding and Reviews Monitoring and any future solutions.
- Work with OutBüro to hone our sales process and any gaps in needed collateral to make assist in the process.
- Performing cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales and retention of clients/customers.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling leveraging tools and other resources.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members.
- Analyze industry/territory potential, track sales, and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Providing constructive feedback on features based on prospect/client needs.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
No recruiter contacts – No fees paid to recruiters.
This is an independent agent sales role. OutBüro is an equal employment opportunity company. However it is focused on the LGBTQ community and therefore any person applying regardless of sex, gender identity, religion, ethnic, race, sexual orientation, physical, mental, or veteran status or other must be 100% comfortable and confident in representing OutBüro and the LGBTQ community in a highly positive manner.