Employer Review Guidelines
OutBüro values your feedback. Your review provides valuable feedback to the companies about their overall employee relations and specifically regarding their LGBTQ employees. Your review will assist future gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender and queer professionals as they seek to advance their career and consider the company you are reviewing.
When providing your review, please keep the following guidelines in mind:
- Focus on the company and your individual experience while employed there
- Provide details about why you liked or disliked working at the company
- Ensure any facts you include in your review are true and accurate
We reserve the right not to post your review if it contains any of the following types of content or violates other guidelines:
- Obscenities, discriminatory language, or other content not suitable for a public professional forum
- Advertisements, “spam” content, or references to other companies, offers, or websites
- Email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, physical addresses, or other forms of contact information
- Critical or spiteful comments on other reviews posted on the page or their authors
- Allegations of illegal activity. If you believe illegal activity has happend contact an attorney and/or the local police department if necessary. As a review/rating site you may post harrassment, discrimantion. If considering legal action consult legal counsel before posting. They may recommend not posting a review here until things are settled or they may recommend it too.
Thank you for providing a company review!
Your review helps build a trusting dialog and positive change for the LGBTQ community.