Articles: Publishing Platform Guidelines
- Articles published on OutBüro’s publishing platform remains your work. You own the rights to any original articles you publish.
- You can request the deletion of your article from our platform at any time.
- OutBüro can distribute your content, annotate your content (e.g., to highlight that your views may not be the views of OutBüro), add links to related content, occasionally minor edits to improve search engine optimization, clarify it’s relation to the targeted LGBTQ community and sell advertising on pages where your content appears.
- Expect that your articles will be publicly available and can be shared.
- Postings for job openings or for job opportunities don’t belong on our publishing platform. We may offer job posting serives in the futue. If this is of interest please submit a Support Ticket, select Feedback ask the category and state you request/interest.
- Advertisements and promotions for events, products, or services should only be placed in their corrosponding article category. Do not select multiple categories.
- Remember to be professional and don’t post anything misleading, fraudulent, obscene, threatening, hateful, defamatory, discriminatory, or illegal.
- You’re responsible for the content of your articles, including any harm caused by you to others, or harm caused to you through your use of this service.
- OutBüro may restrict, suspend, or terminate your OutBüro account and/or disable your articles for any violation of the User Agreement. Please refer to our Terms of Usage, Community Policy, Copyright Policy and Report Innappropriate Content for more information.
- OutBüro will disable accounts found using infringing content.
Please don’t publish anything you don’t have permission to share. This includes other people’s articles, things that you’ve found on the Internet, or content that belongs to your employer but not you if not authroized do so on behalf of the employer. Most content on the Internet belongs to someone, and unless you have clear permission from the owner to republish it, you shouldn’t include it in your articles. You can republish something that you have published somewhere else, as long as it is original content that you own the rights to.