OutBüro realizes that no one is perfect. Therefore no employer/brand is perfect. But we can all strive to do good and grow. Let’s grow together
Allow OutBüro to help you shine no matter where you are on your journey and help you rise to amazing – to delight customers, employees and investors.
LGBTQ Employee and Candidates
Despite the necessity of building an employer brand, studies indicate that not enough has been done to harness its potential. A 2019 survey of 688 U.S. employers revealed that less than half of companies have an employer branding strategy. More than 1 out of 5 employers said they were “unsure” about the efficacy of their branding efforts. Even worse, 24% said that they have never heard of employer branding!
- Attract quality diversity talent from interns to senior roles. Partner with OutBüro for help in reaching LGBTQ candidates.
- Engage with current and recent past LGBTQ employees.
- Reach the LGBTQ target audience in an authentic way.
- Customer Branding: Tout all you do in support of LGBTQ equality though your OutBüro company page. LGBTQ customers want to know that you are authentic – not Pinkwashing (yuck!)
- Supports employer branding, diversity talent acquisition strategy, diversity vendor sourcing, social responsibly minded board awareness, corporate investor relations, and scoring on diversity and inclusion metrics/indexes.
- The combined buying power of LGBT adults in the U.S. is $917 billion and rising! (Source: Witeck Communications 2016)
- LGBT men and women spend 35% more time online than their heterosexual counterparts (Nielsen 2015)
- LGBT households make 10% more shopping trips than the average US household (Nielsen 2015)
- Add LGBTQ owned business to your diversity supplier policy.
- Leverage OutBüro to connect with potential LGBTQ owned businesses as potential sources for products and services. LGBTQ owned businesses are in every imaginable industry.
- Do you offer products or services and would like to reach the LGBTQ entrepreneur as a target audience?
- If desired, we are happy to assist with identifying LGBTQ non-profits that are a potential good fit for your company to support.
- SEO, keyword targeting, social media, campaign work, and more.
- Diversity, inclusion, unconscious biases training, and strategic road-mapping uniquely tailored to your organization’s goals and needs.
- More in the works, let’s grow together.
GLSEN, a US national LGBT+ education advocacy group completed a research study recently and found that an astounding near 97% of lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender students aged between 13…
In this episode host, Dennis Velco chats with Fabrice Houdart about LGBTQ equality and corporate responsibility. Fabrice has had a fascinating career championing for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, and…
Martin Kmiecik, out gay entrepreneur, discusses Diversity Pride. The startup is focused on diversity, inclusion, and belonging strategy consulting and training. Based in London, United Kingdom, Diversity Pride has a…
OutBüro is pleased to announce the addition of Terry Dyer as Partner & Chief Outreach Officer effective August 24, 2020. Terry will be primarily taking lead on the expansion of…
Saraounia Mboka-Boyer is a Senior Capacity Development and Inclusion Specialist at Pact. Saraounia is a bilingual organizational change management and development specialist focusing on the intersections of Capacity Development/Building, sustainability,…
Over the past 15 years or so, companies and organizations in all industries have moved towards embracing, supporting, and championing LGBTQ workplace equality. Focusing on creating a safe and welcoming…
Terry Dyer is an African American gay male author. His first book titled “Letters to a Gay Black Boy” is released in a critical time of public dialog about racial…