Where You Belong and Your Voice Matters.
Join the LGBTQ professional and entrepreneur community. LGBTQ corporate equality and business ratings/reviews by LGBTQ employees and consumers/clients - YOU.
where you belong
LGBTQ professionals & students
Building meaningful professional connections can have a huge impact on your career.
- It’s like Glassdoor.com and LinkedIn hooked up and had a queer baby.
- Build relationships in your location and industry – connect and communicate
- Create and/or join groups to collaborate
- Be a mentor or find a mentor
- Rate/review current and recent past employers from your LGBTQ employee perspective anonymously
- Share, interact, find, engage, grow – together we can.
You control how visible your profile is down to each field. For those not comfortable being out, that’s OK, you may use a screen name. Get started today. OutBüro is where you belong.
Being an entrepreneur is often lonely, challenging, thrilling, scary, and exciting. Magic and miracle happen when we believe in ourselves AND take action. Take action today by joining OutBüro.
- Create or join groups focused on your brand, industry, location or more. Join entrepreneur groups to collaborate with other business owners.
- Locate and nurture business partnerships.
- Create a relationship with current and prospective customers.
- Build knowledge, awareness, trust, and community.
- Alles est for Der professional and studenten.
We are growing, so let’s grow together. Share, attract, engage, delight, and thrive with OutBüro.
where you thrive
where you engage
For employers & brands
OutBüro realizes that no one is perfect. Therefore no employer/brand is perfect. But we can all strive to do good and grow. Let’s grow together.
- Branding: Tout all you do in support of LGBTQ equality though your OutBüro company page
- Supports employer branding, diversity talent acquisition strategy, diversity vendor sourcing, social responsibly minded board awareness, corporate investor relations, and scoring on diversity and inclusion metrics/indexes.
- Allow OutBüro to help you shine no matter where you are on your journey
- Engage with current and recent past LGBTQ employees
- Reach the LGBTQ target audience in an authentic way
You might do so much in the LGBTQ community yet most are unaware. Be proud, tout it all here on your consolidated OutBüro company listing where you engage.
(OutBüro) is fascinating and much more aligned with the UN’s Global LGBTI Standards for Business than most indexes! – Fabrice Houdart – Human Rights Officer @UN #LGBTQ #WorkPlaceEquality #CorporateEqualityTweet
Diversity and inclusion hiring is the most embraced trend with 78 percent of human resource directors and recruiters responding that they are tackling hiring diverse talent, head-on. Why? Well, 78% of companies indicated they are prioritizing diversity to improve culture, and 62% are doing so to boost financial performance.According to the 2018 LinkedIn Talent Trends Report
Pronunciation: [out] [ byoo r-oh ]
Definition & Meaning:
- Out a common, well-established idiom within the international LGBTQ community denoting that someone is no longer hiding one’s identity in the closet and refers to the act of “coming OUT’ of the closet.
- Büro in German means “office”. When pronounced correctly it sounds exactly like the English word “bureau” meaning an office for collecting or distributing news or information, coordinating work, or performing specified services; agency.